Farmers Insurance Group and Financial Services is offering to qualified individuals, an agency ownership possibility. This program is designed to transition working professionals into business ownership, not employment. (No insurance experience is required)
Farmers Insurance offers a few different entry points:
Agency Acquisition Program: Ability to purchase an existing book of business, if available but is not guaranteed and start with a residual income right away. This lucrative opportunity provides financial incentives for well-capitalized candidates. $25K Liquidity required
Retail Agency Program: Designed to attract capitalized experienced business owners seeking a start-up opportunity that maximizes their ROI and provides the financial support to rapidly grow through a proven business model. This program offers a significantly higher than average bonus structure to offset business expenses. Qualified applicants need to provide proof of liquid assets. $50K liquidity required
Required funds are ABSOLUTELY NOT paid to Farmers Insurance to enter as a candidate into this program, only to provide proof that available funds are accessible if needed.
*Financing available through the Farmers Credit Union for qualified candidates*
Some benefits Farmers Agents enjoy:
- Highly competitive commission, renewal and bonus structure
- Unlimited Income Potential
- 40-50% growth year over year-Stacked renewals from past years
- Self-Directed Schedule, flexible hours, and no working holidays
- Turn-key marketing programs through Farmers, including lead generation and cost-share expense reimbursement
- After hours agency support from the Company
- Extensive training though our University of Farmers and mentoring
- Ability to sell over 60 products including, Home, Auto, Life, Commercial, Specialty and more.
- Ability to become a Registered Representative with Farmers Financial Services adding additional products to your portfolio.
- Group health and dental benefit plans available
- Build an asset you can sell in the open market or give to a family member when you retire
Desired Skills and Experience
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to pass a financial and criminal background application
- Willingness to quickly obtain Property, Casualty, Life & Health licenses
If you are interested in becoming a business owner, give us a call at
626-331-7893 or apply now.
**If you are interested in the insurance field, but don't wish to be an agency owner, we are always looking to place qualified candidates with our successful agents as an Agent Producer or Customer Service Representative. To learn more about this program, please submit your contact information and resume via the short application form.