StoneMor’s Purpose is People.
As we embark on our journey toward continued long term success, we are committed to investing in our employees. Our employees are key to our success as a business and the families we serve each and every day. As part of our commitment, we are offering new and improved benefits for our full time employees, a lucrative company match for our 401K retirement program and paid sick leave for those who are directly affected by COVID-19. We are also providing the highest level of safety for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning culture and team!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Maintenance Superintendent
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones.
The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.
The Team You Will Work With
We recognize that employees can’t show respect and appreciation to customers if the organization doesn’t show respect and appreciation to our employees! Therefore, StoneMor is proud to provide our employees with a quality work environment with opportunity for advancement. StoneMor Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities within our Maintenance Department. We are currently seeking a Maintenance Superintendent to join our team.
This position is responsible for the care, maintenance, and safety and security of the employees and visitors of the location while maintaining the overall upkeep and appearance of the property.
We offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k with Company Matching, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Time Off & more.
The Impact You Will Make
- Ensures the safety of all patrons who visit and all its employees.
- Ensures maintenance of all StoneMor properties and their improvements, including buildings and their fixtures, equipment, and all operations.
- Manage all maintenance personnel to carry out maintenance on all properties, buildings, and fixtures.
- Provides Maintenance Personnel support and ongoing training when necessary.
- Enforces all Company policies and procedures and disciplines subordinates as needed.
- Meets and works with location Sales and Administration to recognize and discuss current and future needs of the specific location.
- Performs all landscape maintenance duties such as weed-whacking, lawn mowing, etc.
- Handles the day-to-day general maintenance duties.
- Maintains and operates machinery appropriately in a safe manner.
- Installs or assists in installing cemetery vaults, headstones, and memorials as needed.
- High School equivalency required.
- 3+ years of grounds maintenance supervisory experience.
- 5+ years of mechanical/building maintenance experience.
- Cemetery work experience is preferred.
- Ability to supervise and train maintenance employees.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions.
- Ability to operate maintenance equipment and machinery including backhoe and mowing/trimming equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a valid state driver’s license.
StoneMor Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills