To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paducah, KY 42003
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
BRAKE SUPPLY Warehouse/Field Technician - Paducah KY
Brake Supply Company • Paducah, KY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Brake Supply Company, the world's leader in re-manufactured parts and components, is now hiring! Since 1947 Brake Supply has served the mining, marine, industrial, and heavy equipment industry. Our 8 locations are dedicated to providing outstanding quality and customer service. Brake Supply is more than just brakes! We re-manufacture transmissions, torque converters, differentials, drivelines, final drives, wet brakes, hydraulic cylinders, pumps, motors, valves and much more.
WAREHOUSE / FIELD TECHNICIAN
Our Paducah, KY location has an immediate opening for a WAREHOUSE / FIELD TECHNICIAN. Additionally, we are seeking full time Cylinder Technicians, VTL Manual Lathe Technician, and Transmission Technicians at other locations.
* Maintains safe, secure, and healthy field service work environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and to legal regulations; alerting others regarding potential concerns
* Performs complex diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer owned equipment
* Maintains current knowledge of competitor products and keeps abreast of all changes in various models of equipment and components
* Reports each service call or repair job at the end of each job, giving the following information on work performed, parts, problems encountered, and time required
* Reports in complete detail as above with regard to warranty situations handled
* Brings to the attention of supervisor any additional work required on a unit
* Notifies supervisor if equipment or vehicle is not in serviceable condition or constitutes a safety hazard
* Conducts himself in the presence of customers in a manner which will retain a good opinion of the company and the Field Service Department
* Takes advantage of all opportunities to attend schools and training to upgrade technical competence
* Ability to take sales calls as needed
* Follows all safety rules and regulations when performing work assignments
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or GED required
* Familiarity with Rexroth electronic throttles
* Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
* Desire to learn and advance within the company
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to follow written disassembly and assembly guidelines
* Adhere to all relevant health, safety, and environmental policies and procedures
* Overtime may be required based on customer demand
* Must be available for on-call as needed
* Ability to clear all pre-employment testing including drug screen, health screen, and background check
COMPENSATION / BENEFITS:
* Train with the best technicians in the industry
* Company provides all tools and uniforms
* Excellent wages
* Outstanding benefits including 401K, medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
* Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
* Tuition reimbursement
* Exceptional work environment
If you believe you qualify for this position and want to move your career forward with a stable company that is showing continued growth, apply now at www.brake.com/careers or email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].