ECS is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst to work in our Dahlgren, VA office.
Functions as a member of a financial team supporting one of the Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense program offices.
- Prepares funding documents using the DAI Finance & Accounting System
- Conducts financial execution record keeping and analysis
- Reconciles funds
- Ensures financial systems integrity
- Associates Degree
- The ability to obtain or currently possess a DoD Secret clearance.
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- BA/BS in business management or related field.
- One year of experience in a Department of Defense (DoD) acquisition program office or similar organization.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
Use Statistical Method