Director of RevenueCompensation:
$200000.00 to $225000.00 yearly
Publicly Traded Pharmaceutical company located in Madison NJ is looking for a Director of Revenue Accounting. In addition to key accounting deliverables, this role will also support developing the efficiency and accuracy of accounting operations of daily revenue reporting and supporting commercial management requests needed to properly evaluate product growth, channel utilization and profitability. The Director will support monthly and quarterly accounting processes for all US product revenues including annual audit requirements and promoting and maintaining a strong control environment.
- Support external reporting and audit requirements
- Assistance with the preparation of accounting analysis for sales reserves - on-going and formalized month-end / quarter-end basis
- Drive continuous improvement of the efficiency and accuracy of internal reporting measures
- Daily monitoring of sales and sales reserves
- Opportunities to collaborate and support efforts in other areas in both Generics and Specialty Revenue Accounting and Alliance Accounting
- Preparation of accounting close activities including the review of new contracts, complex account reconciliations, quarterly analytics and controls
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Revenue Accounting experience in the Pharma sector. CPA/MBA a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Revenue Accounting and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Director of Revenue Accounting
for more information.
- Business Process Improvement
- Data Analysis