Receptionist/Admin Assistant: Great Opportunity with Large Real Estate Company!
New York Real Estate Management Company is seeking an extremely organized, diligent, detail-oriented and highly self-motivated individual to join our Leasing Office in Far Rockaway, Queens.
Wavecrest Gardens is a sprawling 1800 unit apartment complex located right on the beach in Far Rockaway. In addition to the famous Rockaway boardwalk, Wavecrest has its own shopping center, 24 hour security and the most beautiful grounds in all of Queens.
We are currently looking for a Real Estate Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant to work in the Leasing Office.
Primary responsibilities include the following: Answering a multi-line phone system and greeting clients in a friendly, enthusiastic and professional manner.
- Receptionist must make a good first impression which can impact the success of the company
- Friendly & professional appearance and demeanor
- Answering and routing calls on a switchboard
- Receiving, sorting and distributing mail, emails, voice messages accurately & efficiently to appropriate party
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Must be reliable, dependable and dedicated
- Responsible for greeting visitors in friendly, knowledgeable manner
- Show Model apartments
- Answer questions and direct residents (and potential residents) to appropriate persons to resolve their issues
- Handling inquires from the public
- Excellent Typing skills and knowledge of all MS Office applications – especially Word and Excel
- Yardi Experience a Plus
- Positive, CAN-DO attitude is a must
- Real-Estate or Leasing experience a plus
- Receptionist or Administrative Assistant experience a plus
- Enroll new tenants into computer access control system and administer access cards
- Responsible for all lead responses including phone, email and mail.
- Responsible for updating internet/website postings as directed
- Responsible for submission of daily/weekly reports.
- Assist Office Manager and General Manager with other duties as necessary/required
- Must be open to the possibility of expanded duties as knowledge increases and interests become more focused
- Opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate
Compensation :($16 hr)
- On-site Brand New Fitness Center
Hours: Monday 9am-7pm
Tuesday & Weds: 5pm - 7pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm
Hours Subject to Change
Goldfarb Properties owns and manages approximately 6,000 apartments in the New York metropolitan area. The family business recently entered its third generation, and has been in existence since 1953. The company owns and manages approximately 60 buildings, the majority of which are residential apartment buildings located in Northern New Jersey, Manhattan, Queens, The Bronx, and Westchester. A sampling of our major commercial tenants includes the City of New York Board of Elections, The City of New York Human Resources Administration, Mount Sinai Hospital, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, Bronx Lebanon Hospital, St. John’s Episcopal Hospital, Bank of America, CVS, and various other national retailers. Goldfarb Properties employs over 200 people.
reception, front desk, administrative assistant, admin, business, telephone, secretary, secretarial, receptionist, clerical, correspondence, filing, mail, data entry, administration, record keeping, meticulous, teamwork, positive attitude, problem solver, research, MS Office, MS Word, Excel, detail-oriented, follow-up, accurate, deadline driven, strong work ethic, accountability, real estate
Attention To Detail