To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manchester, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Control Systems Engineer - Senior
DEKA Research & Development Corp. • Manchester, NH
Posted 4 days ago
DEKA employs a team of over five hundred professionals, whose engineering, design, manufacturing and quality expertise make DEKA a hot spot for creating innovative solutions and advanced technologies. Located about an hour from Boston, the beach, and the mountains, DEKA is one of the leading research and development companies in the country and is the birthplace of some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Controls Engineer to work in a dynamic R&D environment. Playing a lead role on some of our key projects, you will work alongside a group of passionate engineers to create innovative solutions that improve lives around the world.
How you will make a difference:
- Lead a controls team, developing and maintaining control systems for innovative solutions
- Develop and design new prototype devices using originality and ingenuity
- Apply experience with system design and integration as well as linear/non-linear control system design techniques to solve complex problems
- Interact with mechanical, electrical and software teams to facilitate rapid development cycles.
- Develop medical devices according to FDA design practices
- Create requirements for control systems, failure modes and effect analysis
What you need:
- B.S. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, strong background in both the electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- 5+ years’ experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated effectiveness with interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with Senior Management
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze complex problems and determine an effective strategy to solve them
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with medical devices preferred
- Control system development experience
- Experience with Python and C++