Who are we looking for as a Service Technician?
Patterson Dental is looking for experienced technicians the field of bio-medical (dental) device and equipment repair.
Service Technician III Overview:
As a Service Technician III, you provide senior-level installation and repair on a variety of dental equipment and products in the dental office environment. You will serve as a contact for assistance with the training and ongoing technical support for other technicians, sales staff and administrative staff.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Technician III to see what a day in the life of a Service Technician at Patterson looks like!
Why join Patterson?
Patterson Companies is an industry-leading specialty distributor serving the dental and animal health supply markets. Driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in these growing markets, Patterson provides a total-package approach to doing business.
Our customers benefit from a diverse platform of products and services, as well as the convenience and peace of mind that come with relying on one trusted partner for everything they need.
- Determining parts, supplies or tools needed to complete service requests. Uses company-provided tools and test devices used to adjust, calibrate and repair equipment.
- Managing vehicle inventory and restocking from branch inventory as necessary.
- Ensuring both proper vehicle maintenance guidelines and safe driving habits are followed.
- Repairing equipment to meet manufacturer’s specifications as well as all company, OSHA or other agencies’ policies related to asepsis.
- Providing technical support for the repair of equipment after initial installation and ensuring that service commitments are met within standard response time.
- Assisting in the training and mentoring of new members of the Service Technician team.
- Being the liaison between the equipment department and service department on installations.
- Training dental office staff on proper operation of installed systems.
- Other duties as related to the Service Technician position.
What background and experience is needed as a Service Technician III?
What physical capabilities are required?
You must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Technician III
We provide competitive benefits, unique incentive programs and rewards for our eligible employees:
Why Join Patterson?
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits and an integrated Wellness Program.
- 401(k) Match Retirement Savings Plan.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Holiday Pay & Floating Holidays.
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO).
- Educational Assistance Program (Tuition Reimbursement).
- Full Paid Parental and Adoption Leave.
- LifeWorks (Employee Assistance Program).
- Patterson Perks Program.
Click [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Technician III to see what it’s like to be a part of our winning team! Patterson isn’t just a place to work, it’s a partner that cares about your success.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
As a people-first company, Patterson promotes a culture that embodies and celebrates diversity and inclusivity. We believe our employees’ unique experiences and differences are what strengthen us and drive our success. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
We are Patterson. We welcome you.
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Customer Service