Visa status: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
Tax Terms: W2, 1099.
Corp-Corp or 3rd Parties: Yes
We are looking for candidates who have technology and business skills escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues from conception to post-deployment and manage technical and operational aspects of integration between the solution and various systems and technologies
1: Management of the wider transition team involving additional project management resource: Advanced (5 to 9 years): Mandatory,
2: CISS-Active Directory & Ldap: Intermediate (2 to 5 years): Desired,
3: CISS-Windows 2008/2012 & Linux Server Platform: Intermediate (2 to 5 years Desired,
4: CISS-MS SQL & Oracle Database Platform: Intermediate (2 to 5 years Desired,
1. Around 10 - 15 years of IT Infrastructure Delivery and/or Project Management.
2. Deliver Service Transition and Programs in line with recognized best practice methodology which includes:
a. Managing risk
c. Quality assurance
d. Issue resolution
3. Produce detailed project plans to manage interdependencies
4. Ensure strict commercial change control to manage deviations
5. Adhere to relevant escalation processes to escalate resource issues, delayed project phases, missed deadlines and other planning issues
6. Ensure commercial project milestones are agreed and published and that invoices are raised with reference to these dates and/or on completion of deliverables
7. Manage the expenditure within the Service Transition, ensuring all costs are recorded against products and services delivered
8. Create and effectively manage the stakeholders, incorporating all project work-streams
9. Ensure products and services delivered within the Service Transition are within time and budget constraints and meet the required level of quality
10. Responsibility for the management of the wider transition team involving additional project management resource, internal technical resource, 3rd party suppliers, account team members and client stakeholders
11. Interface with 3rd party suppliers, involving agreement, planning, timelines and quality of deliverables
12. Deliver customer advocacy via exemplary Service Transition project delivery
13. Have ability to work with cross-functional teams and individuals at various levels
14. Strong verbal, written, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills.
15. Good documentation skills for proposal writing, response drafting.
16. Flexibility to attend and support different time zone meetings
• Candidate should have Engineering / BE/ B.TECH (from any stream) background; preferably with a MBA degree/ diploma
• Graduate or Post Graduate (MBA/MCA)
About the practice/ Project:
IT Infrastructure transition team involving additional project management resource
Candidate should have Engineering / BE/ B.TECH (from any stream) background; preferably with a MBA degree/ diploma
- Quality Assurance
- Proposal Writing
- Customer Advocacy