To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Marketing Specialist - SS&C Technologies
SS&C Technologies Inc • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America’s best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02109
Senior Marketing Specialist - SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management Group
The Senior Marketing Specialist will provide field marketing support for one of SS&C’s key business units supporting a variety of markets, solutions, and products. In this role, the senior marketing specialist will work with business, corporate marketing functions, and sales management to plan, develop, and execute annual programs that drive demand and lead generation.
This marketer will drive visibility to, and adoption of, integrated messaging and campaigns; promote new product launches; and adapt and execute corporate programs, including events.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the markets we serve, competitor landscape, sales cycle, and customer challenges
- Developing and executing initiatives, programs, and sales tools.
- Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting measurement against the key performance indicators for marketing programs
- Representing the business and sales voice in the development of corporate marketing initiatives to optimally leverage all available resources.
A Day in the Life:
- You will spend a lot of time working with marketing, business, product, and sales leadership teams to plan, develop and execute annual strategic and tactical plans, efficiently leveraging corporate and business resources to drive greater marketing ROI. Relationship building, interpersonal and project management skills will be key to your success in this role.
- You will help drive an influenced pipeline through marketing programs to meet the goals and objectives of the sales and marketing organization, including demand generation activities, pipeline acceleration activities for use by the field, and alignment of these activities with business unit follow-up.
- A significant component of your role will entail managing all end-to-end events including approvals, contracts, logistics, content, promotion and internal coordination. Measure and communicate ROI and feedback with internal stakeholders. Research and implement best practices. Attention to details, time and project management skills are essential.
- Creating new sales tools and product positioning documents, including win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, etc. This will be an opportunity to showcase your creativity and analytical skills.
- Engaging in an active feedback loop with marketing leadership and other marketing team members to represent the interests and needs of the business unit as we continue to develop new programs.
- Manage the calendar, tasks and coordinate content for industry awards and publication listings. Ensure submissions are on time, accurate and complete. Track and communicate results. Proactively source and research new awards and listings.
- Manage the calendar, tasks and content for the internal marketing content platform and online properties such as: website, LinkedIn and other social channels. Ensure information is accurate, up-to-date and launches according to plan. Inform stakeholders and be the central point of contact for inquiries; measure and communicate results. Coordinate with Corporate Marketing.
The Ideal Candidate Profile:
- 5+ years’ experience in a financial services, information technology firm or marketing firm preferred
- Bachelor's degree
- Working knowledge of marketing technologies
- Event management experience
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Development and execution of marketing plans and programs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
- Pay Type Salary