To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- McMinnville, OR 97128
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mgr, Customer Svc
MEGGITT • McMinnville, OR
Posted 2 months ago
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Customer Service Manager leads the Customer Service function within a business unit. Oversees customer service activities to meet customer requirements, while aligning tasks with company policies and procedures.
Job Core Responsibilities
- Oversees customer service activities to meet customer requirements, while aligning tasks with company policies and procedures
- Performs analysis of statistics or other data to determine customer service meets goals and objectives
- Communicates with manufacturing and sales to remain up to date with products and technical data
- Investigates and solves customer problems, which may be complex or elevated by customer service personnel
- Develops customer service procedures, policies and standards for the function
- Ensures the data and records of customer service are properly maintained and stored per regulatory requirements
- Leads and directs work for team of employees as defined by business needs
- Manages staff selection, performance, development and training processes to ensure team competencies and capabilities to reach the business goals and expectations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education : Post-secondary degree in Business or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience : 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience managing teams to provide quality service to customers
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate teams to achieve objectives
- Ability to act as a technical expert regarding Meggitt products
- Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Capable of identifying and resolving technical, operational and organizational problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and database management tools
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.