To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
- Lauren Siegel
- Phone: +1 212 294 1394
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Madison Black • San Francisco, CA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Mid-Level Visual/UX Designer
Location: San Francisco
Duration: Initial 6 month contract-to-perm
Hours: Standard 40 hour workweek
Other: Remote work available up to 4 days per week!
Our client is a unique start-up based out of San Francisco. Driven by a passion for storytelling, they are combining mass-market fiction and the mobile app experience by creating an innovative mobile app that makes reading addictive for teens. Their rapidly growing team is seeking a freelance Mid-Level Visual Designer with a good sense of UI/UX to join on a contract-to-perm basis.
This highly creative and versatile role requires a well-rounded designer with extensive mobile app design experience. The Designer will be integrated into the product team and work alongside the Product Manager on various digitally-focused design projects. Projects will vary tremendously but include mobile-first UX/UI, branding, and smaller daily design tasks.
- Proficient in Visual, UI, and UX design
- Expert at mobile-first design
- 2 - 4 years of professional design experience
- Diverse design background encompassing an array of digital design experience
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and any prototyping tools
- Excellent design portfolio displaying mobile-first and other digital design work
- Bonus: Skilled in animation and typography
- The designer may work remotely up to 4 days a week
- Must be able to begin working within the next few weeks
- Madison Black offers FULL BENEFITS to all contractors!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.