Kelly Services is looking for Administrative Scheduler for a reputable company in South Orlando
- Schedule manpower for construction jobs.
- Run reports and analyze information.
- Proficient with computers and new software.
- Eager to learn and able to work independently.
- Assist in timecard processing.
- Data entry.
- Help with administrative tasks as needed.
- Keep calendar appointments.
- Able to work with many different personality types.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very well organized.
- Good time management.
- Must be a go getter
- Experience with Data Analysis and Visualization of Power BI Dashboards
- Experience with data integration of Power BI with Oracle DBs, SQL Server, and Excel.
- Power BI Advanced capabilities, CRM capabilities (Salesforce, Dynamics, ServiceNow), Advanced Excel, SQL queries knowledge
Pay range for the scheduler role is $18- $23/hour DOE
Mon- Friday and some Saturdays
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Sql (Programming Language)