To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Soft skills are equally as important as the right candidate MUST be a good communicator, be a self-starter, and have initiative and a passion for learning.
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Develop error free, highly efficient code that complies with all code standards and methodologies while participating in application developer and peer code reviews.
- Read and understand business requirements, write functional requirements, develop detailed technical designs, and build/unit/system test code.
- Work with product owners to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions across a full-stack development tools and technologies
- Lead the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- At least 3 years of experience in developing web applications
- At least 2 years of experience creating and consuming RESTful APIs
- At least 2 years of experience with AngularJS, Angular, Vue or React
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications
- 3+ years of experience with AngularJS or Angular
- 2+ years of Java application development experience
- 2+ years of experience with cloud, Jenkins, and Git
- 2+ years of experience with creating and maintaining CI/CD tooling
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript
- Certified AWS Developer/Architect