Robert Half Finance is seeking an experienced Payroll Clerk to bring their skills in organization and problem-solving to firm in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry. In this role, your duties will include supporting the Payroll department in a variety of duties, along with data entry, reconciliation of timecards, paycheck distribution and providing statements to various departments. Possess the skill set to effectively communicate with the internal team and outside customers. If you want a challenging position with an industry leader and strong career growth opportunity, this Payroll Clerk role may be for you! This full-time position is a terrific opportunity and is based in the Folsom, California area. If you or someone you know may be interested send resumes and inquires to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
How you will make an impact
- Collect and enter data into spreadsheets and the payroll system
- Other duties as assigned
- Instruct and train employees in the use of payroll-related systems including entry of timesheets, online access of pay statements, etc.
- Collect and organize timesheet approvals by contacting employees via email and phone
- Provide clerical support by filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, etc.
- Retrieve reports as instructed by administering and/or distributing
- Build and run custom reportsr
- Excellent data entry skills
- Knowledge of Certified Payroll
- ADP Financial Services experience desired
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Proven ability to quickly learn new systems
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- 2+ years of previous payroll experience
- Knowledgeable in Payroll software
If you or someone you know may be interested send resumes and inquires to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - || for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.