To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Philadelphia, PA 19153
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Behavioral Specialist Consultant
Child Guidance Resource Centers • Philadelphia, PA
Posted 7 days ago
Child Guidance Resource Centers is looking for part-time Behavior Specialist Consultants to join our BHRS Department in Philadelphia County.
The Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC), in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, designs and directs the implementation of a behavior modification intervention plan which is individualized to each child or adolescent and to family needs. The BSC identifies behavioral goals and intervention techniques, and recommends non-aversive behavioral change methods.
Case assignments are generally in the home, community and school setting. A minimum of 15 hours/week is required, along with day-time availability.
- Act as the lead clinician of a multidisciplinary treatment team.
- Develop and disseminate therapeutic materials to parents, TSS, MT and other team members as needed.
- Routine data collection and data analysis to monitor the effectiveness and adjust as needed the individualized, behavioral interventions.
- Ensure thorough completion of necessary electronic medical record documentation, including treatment plan, progress notes, monthly reviews, and periodic assessments in order to maintain compliance.
- Master's in Clinical discipline (Clinical or Counseling Psychology, Clinical Social Work etc.).
- License (BSL, LPC, LSW, LMFT, LCSW) preferred.
- Behavioral Specialist Consultants need at least 2 years of experience with children/adolescents and experience or education/training in behavioral principles, assessment and interventions.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to problem solve, use good judgment and work independently.
- Participation in training and supervision at office site.
- Access to reliable transportation in order to service clients’ needs.
At CGRC, you can enjoy a relaxed working environment with flexible work schedules that allow for a healthy work-life balance. We encourage and support staff career development and there are always opportunities for you to learn and grow within the organization. We have a competitive compensation package and generous time off and benefits for eligible staff. You and your family can also enjoy discounts and offers through our Tickets at Work Program. CGRC is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Child Guidance Resource Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer