To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Madison, IA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Salaried Store Manager
Russell Cellular Inc • Fort Madison, IA
Posted 12 days ago
You equip people with the wireless products they need and make sure they get the customer service they deserve. You are a Store Manager who believes in your company, in your team, and in the best interest of your customers. If you're self-motivated and interested in a career in retail sales, if you are looking for an opportunity for growth and financial stability, then you need to consider being a Store Manager for Russell Cellular, a Premium Wireless Agent for Verizon.
- Facilitating retail sales of cellular phones and wireless services to the general public
- Creating additional sales opportunities through creative marketing campaigns
- Continually increasing knowledge of telecommunications products and services
- Observing retail sales reps selling process, teaching best practices and ensuring delivery of top-tier customer service
- Seeking additional sales through creative marketing and community involvement
- Developing and monitoring action plans for the accomplishment of daily/month sales goals
- Prepare Wireless Specialist reviews with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Facilitate new hire sales training program and ensuring that are required elements are completed
- Pre-screening of job applicants and conducting all interviews
- Hiring of new employees with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Conduct disciplinary action plans as needed with approval from the District Sales Manager
- Manage shift scheduling
- High School Diploma or GED; some college (in sales, business &/or management is a plus
- At least 6 months of sales (or customer service) experience is required; wireless telecommunications retail sales management is desired
- Basic PC skills including email, Internet and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills; ability to build relationships and adapt to a diverse customer base are required
- Outgoing, motivating, confident, positive team leader with an amazing ability to inspire others
- A knack for technology, telecommunications, and the ability to learn wireless quickly