To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC 28277
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
National Sales Support Analyst
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Charlotte, NC
Posted 27 days ago
Logistics done differently.
Are you looking for the opportunity to take your career to the next level? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the National Sales Support Analyst, you will work with priority accounts across multiple lines of North American Transportation (NAT) businesses to provide solutions for account growth. You will be responsible for coordinating opportunities, onboarding new accounts and working closely with the National Account Manager (NAM) and NAT Sales Operations team. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Support designated NAMs with best-in-class customer service including coordinating opportunities, bids and proposals, as well as providing account specific analytics and resolving issues across multiple lines of business
- Analyze and provide data to support the NAT accounts including reporting KPIs from TMS systems, and Salesforce.com reporting
- Coordinate lines of business opportunities for national accounts throughout North American Transportation while maximizing overall XPO profits
- Implement customer onboarding process for all new business; manage a customer checklist for a new account or existing accounts that are engaging new lines of business, and provide analytics through the first 90 days of account activation
- Capture and route leads to ensure the proper level of attention is received by new or current customers
- Measure win rates and share best practices across all lines of business to ensure processes and analytics are developed for the future success of the team
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Associate degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
- 3 years of analytical experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, IT or related field
- 5 years of logistics or transportation experience
Be part of something big. #LI-PF1
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.