Title: Software EngineerLocation: Mountain View, CA
Type: ContractProject Overview:
- Coral is manufacturing a miniPCIe/m.2 cards with EdgeTPU onboard to bring accelerated Client inference to the host systems other than existing Coral products.
- One of the OSes that need to be supported is Windows.
- We have proof of concept working where TFLite runtime can work with USB stack on Windows to run inference on Coral USB Accelerator.
- We need the candidate to implement PCIe driver for Windows OS to allow EdgeTPU inference be executed from Windows host machines
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Specialists to write the Windows Driver for Coral USB Accelerator product.
- Design and implement PCIe driver for WindowsOS
- Have the code written pass compliance tests for Windows
- Lead the process of signing the drivers by Microsoft
- Minimum 3+ years of experience developing commercial software
- Minimum 3+ years experience with C and C++ programming language
- Experience and working knowledge of Windows Device driver programming
- User mode and kernel mode device driver experience
- Experience and working knowledge of Windows driver model
- Experience and working knowledge of taking Windows driver to production (compliance testing, signing etc)
- An example of at least one Device Driver released in the last 3 years for a Windows platform
- Experienced in Windows 10 USB Driver development
**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus
! We look forward to hearing from you! About Ascent:
The Ascent Services Group (ASG) is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences. As consultants for ASG, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve. Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization. Become one of ASG’s candidates and experience the difference!