Taher, Inc. is a family owned and operated, chef-driven, food service management company providing URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply dining and URL blocked - click to apply, , and URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply to clients in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc. maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management's Top 25 companies.
We are currently looking for food service aide's to work in the Coleman school district!
M-F 5-6 ours per day on a school schedule
THE FOOD SERVICE AIDE IS EXPECTED TO PERFORM A VARIETY OF DUTIES IN THE PREPARATION OF VARIOUS FOOD PRODUCTS.
- THE PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY OF THE FOOD PREP ATTENDANT IS TO PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF SERVICE TO THE GUEST AT ALL TIMES.
- READS RECIPES AND / OR PRODUCT DIRECTIONS, PREPARES APPROPRIATE PANS FOR COOKING, STORES ALL FOOD ITEMS PROPERLY.
- OPERATES A VARIETY OF KITCHEN EQUIPMENT TO WEIGH, MEASURE, MIX, WASH, PEEL, CUT, GRIND, STIR, STRAIN FOOD FOR COOKING, SERVING AND STORING.
- IN ADDITION, THE FOOD PREP ATTENDANT CARRIES AND DISTRIBUTES SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT, ASSISTS OTHERS IN THE PREPARATION OF FOODS AND PROPERLY STORES FOOD UTILIZING KNOWLEDGE OF TEMPERATURE REQUIREMENTS AND SPOILAGE.
- CLEANS AND SANITIZES WORK STATIONS AND EQUIPMENT.
- FOLLOWS AND COMPLETES PRODUCTION RECORD SHEETS.
- ASSISTS IN SERVING GUESTS.
-Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
-Enjoys working with kids and must possess a team mentality
Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 1098/689
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Taher, Inc. is a contract food service management company providing K-12 school lunch management, campus dining, senior dining, business dining and catering, summer camp dining, and vending and office coffee services to clients in 19 states. Making Smiles at Taher
View the full profile
Since its founding in 1981 by President and CEO Bruce Taher, the company has focused on serving fresh foods expertly prepared by a team of chefs, monitored by a group of seasoned veterans, and delivered at a reasonable price.
Taher serves over 34 million meals per year, and employs and/or supervises over 2,600 employees. Supporting each of Taher’s field sites is a regional staff of dietitians, merchandising and creative design professionals, purchasing personnel, and specialists in information technology, facility design, and operations.