Mergers & Acquisitions Integration - Sr Manager
We have been engaged by a rapidly growing company who is building out their North American headquarters in their search for a M&A, Senior Manager. This position will be initially be located in either Atlanta or Bermuda.
Why this is an AWESOME opportunity:
- High visibility working and reporting directly to CEO
- Opportunity to learn business from ground up
- Opportunity to put your stamp on department, processes, procedures
- Analyzing, reviewing and advising on deals and transactions
- Working closely with other departments throughout all phases of the deal
- Effectively communicating and managing all aspects of deal from negotiations through integration
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of Financial Services experience in Investment Banking, Consulting or Audit ideally Big 4
- 5+ years of buy-side M&A integration experience required
- Project Management and Finance experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required
If qualified, please forward resume directly for consideration.
Local candidates only!
Please check out ALL of our job openings at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Mergers & Acquisitions - Senior Manager
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74415 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.