To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1750 Valley View Lane
Dallas, TX 75234
- Beazer Homes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
General Superintendent - Gatherings
Beazer Homes • Dallas, TX
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.
Overview: Manages all on site activity including managing staff and subcontractors to complete age-restricted, four story, 27-uit condominiums within budget.
- Studies specifications to plan on basis of starting and completion times and staffing for each phase of construction.
- Orders procurement materials to be delivered at specified times to conform to work schedules.
- Coordinates all on site construction without supervision including daily interaction with Vice President Ops, Division departments and city inspectors while coordinating and managing efforts of staff and subcontractors through all phases of construction.
- Inspecting work quality and completeness and ensuring prompt and accurate submission of invoices.
- Conducts daily physical inspection of each condo unit to determine progress and to ensure staff and subcontractors comply with Company safety and quality control standards as well as any agency standards; oversees completion of walk through items.
- Ensures staff and subcontractors Follow Company and Division construction, quality control and safety methods and procedures; resolves complaints and grievances within work force; resolves customer problems.
- Adjusts personnel and equipment resources as needed to resolve construction problems and to avoid delays.
- Maintains complete file on each condo to provide timely and accurate progress reports.
- Manages on-site trailer area, all under construction condo sites, completed unsold condo sites, vacant lots and community as a whole, such that all are kept clean and marketable at all times.
- Performs other duties assigned by Vice President Operations or Area Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree in construction related field/equivalent experience preferred.
- Five to Seven years' experience in multi-story condominiums required; Seven to Ten years preferred. A portion of experience accumulated as subcontractor, but strong track record managing large multi-story projects as Builder must be shown with strong supervisory experience in trade
- Five to seven years of practical construction experience with portion of experience accumulated as subcontractor, but strong track record managing large projects as Builder must be shown.
•Five to Seven years' experience in multi-story condominiums required; Seven to Ten years preferred. A portion of experience accumulated as subcontractor, but strong track record managing large multi-story projects as Builder must be shown with strong supervisory experience in trade
•Five to seven years of practical construction experience with portion of experience accumulated as subcontractor, but strong track record managing large projects as Builder must be shown.