To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brentwood, TN 37027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
North Highland • Brentwood, TN
Posted 27 days ago
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients’ capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build – not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let’s connect.
People and Change
As a member of our People and Change team, you’ll demystify change and activate talent for some of the best brands in the world. We help organizations leverage their people to adapt and succeed in challenging times. By uncovering the perfect blend of organizational structure, people, capabilities, and culture, we drive success for clients facing constant change.
Why North Highland? Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We’ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we’ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level.
At North Highland, you’re not a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients.
We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table. Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
Exciting work you will do:
- Use change management expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client’s thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in People and Change.
- Develop the firm’s long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in People and Change.
What you will need:
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Proven subject matter or content expertise in change management
- Demonstrated success creating, growing, and selling solutions for existing and new client accounts.
- Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- External accreditation or recognition from recognized professional bodies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master’s degree or professional certifications are bonuses.
** For this position, work visa sponsorship is not available. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for any type of sponsorship from North Highland.
Click HERE to apply
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide (www.cordenceworldwide.com), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.