To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director - eSolutions Sales (71715) Portland, ME, US
AVANGRID, Inc • Portland, OR
Posted 19 days ago
Publication date: 05.02.2019 REFERENCE: 5109932101
Department: Retail E-Solutions National Office Job Title: Director – eSolutions Sales Reports to: Vice President Location: Portland, ME, US Cross Company Responsibility: No
Business and Department USA ,
Iberdrola’s newly created Retail e-Solutions organization is seeking talented candidates who are passionate about innovation, green energy and delivering smart customer solutions. We are seeking self-driven, passionate and ambitious individuals to join our fast paced, dynamic organization. Now is the best time to join our company and grow your career with us.
Scope of Work - Main duties, settings, geography, reporting relationships, other relationships:
Lead a profitable regional business through the development of local market strategy to meet business performance goals. Provide leadership development and oversight to ensure a high performing regional sales team in coordination with the national Retail team while ensuring business is conducted in a compliant and ethical manner in adherence with policies and regulations.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
• Working with US Iberdrola Retail national team to establish the Texas retail organization • Recruit, develop and retain key sales talent in the Texas • Work in coordination with the national organization to successfully meet/exceed sales and profit targets • Ensure ongoing coordination, collaboration and compliance with the Company’s policies and plans • Develop accurate sales forecasts and develop and execute sales plans • Develop diverse and strategic sales channels to meet sales forecasts
• Achievement of sales goals/forecasts through the implementation of sales, marketing and contracting strategies within the budget • Assess market conditions to develop and execute competitive strategies to grow market share in the area in line with the Company's strategic direction. • Oversee sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required • Work closely with the product and marketing function to establish successful support and collaboration • Manage key customer and partner relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
Education & Experience Required:
• Requires bachelor degree or 8 years of equivalent experience • 8 + years related work experience, including sales and management. • Must have a deep understanding of the Texas energy field including retail market, regulatory and wholesale market understanding • Must have a broad knowledge of sales techniques, as well as regulations governing Texas retail energy market. • Must have strong leadership, planning and strategic thinking skills. • Good oral and written communication, presentation, and financial management skills required. • Must have ability to recruit, select, train, lead, manage, and supervise a diverse group of managers and producers to meet the goals of the region. • Must be able to develop and maintain community relations. • Must be strategic-minded with superior collaboration skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and verbal and written communication skills. Self-directed with a high degree of initiative, as well as a high sense of urgency and ability to meet strict deadlines.
Education & Experience Preferred:
• Advanced degree / relevant certifications • Experience working in a global company or matrix reporting organization • Fluency in Spanish a plus
• Flexible, adaptable, enjoys a climate where change is constant • Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement and enjoys improving processes • Regular and reliable attendance is a requirement of the job
This opportunity will offer
AVANGRID is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. AVANGRID shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, protected veteran status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. The Company is committed to a policy in all of its employment practices of equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability, religion, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 203-499-2777 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]