Catonsville, MD 21228
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
Our Client is seeking a Therapeutic Behavioral Aide
to provide service in Cantonsville, MD.HOURS
* Part Time and Full Time availability!!SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Must love being around children's ages 17-20
* Develop schedules and routines for children.
* Monitor children and help keep them in good care & good Hygiene.
* Keep children engaged through activities. REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
* Associates Degree preferred
* Background check
* Valid Driver's License
* Experience working with at risk youth
* Behavior management ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Therapeutic Behavioral Aide
Direct Care Support
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.