Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it “A Great Place to Work” and where you can make a difference in a senior’s life? Then check out this opportunity!
Evergreen Woods cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
You can start the New Year with a new job or advance your career.
Now accepting applications for Part-Time Lead Life Enrichment Leaders to collaborate with the Member Services Department to deliver outstanding customer service and develop an enriching community program for the members. Weekends required.
- Sat & Sun: 10a-4p
- 7:30a - 3p and/or 7:30a-11a
The Life Enrichment Leader shall assist in the development and integration of social events, outings, programs, and activities. Programming to focus on the six dimensions of wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual, and vocational.
Learn & grow with our Educational Investment Scholarship Program! Experience and Skills:
- High school graduation or GED required.
- CPR and AED certification required (must be attained in first 60 days of
- Activities certification desired.
- Four year college or university degree in Recreation Therapy or similar field
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience with geriatrics required.
- Two years experience in a similar activities position required.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
plus the willingness to learn other computer programs if required.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record as specified by
the Company and by the Company’s automobile insurance carrier.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC
system, carpeted flooring, normal office noise levels)
- Climb up to two flights of stairs occasionally.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or less.
- Remain standing for extended periods.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with Member evacuations. Benefits
Flexible PTO Options
PTO Cash Out
Generous PTO Program
401(k) with Company Match
Education Investment Scholarship Program
Automated External Defibrillator