To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02125
- Mirjana Negovanovic
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Boston, MA
Posted 2 months ago
Kelly Services is hiring a Temporary Contracts Analyst for a national Bank in Boston, MA.
Duration: Temporary assignment - open ended Job Title: Contracts Analyst
- As a Contracts Analyst, your primary responsibilities will involve working closely with business lines throughout the bank to provide guidance on a variety of contract-related matters.
- In coordination with the Legal and Procurement Departments, the Contracts Department is responsible for facilitating the review, negotiation, and execution of third-party and affiliate contracts.
- As part of the Contracts team, you will review contract requests submitted to you from our business lines, and independently work with the appropriate team members to gain an understanding of the business-needs surrounding the agreement.
- You will then be responsible for engaging our Legal and Procurement teams as necessary to ensure the contract is drafted, negotiated, and executed in compliance with our internal Procedure and Policies.
- Responsibilities: Responsible for the preparation, administration, and maintenance of third-party and affiliate contracts.
- Provide oversight and direction of the contract process for team members, as set forth in the Contracts Procedure.
- Review and analyze contracts from legal, compliance, risk, and business perspectives and escalate issues as needed.
- Responsible for discussing contemplated agreements with business units, evaluating potential legal concerns involved with the agreements, and selecting appropriate contract forms for business units based on the analysis.
- Supports team and business units by responding to contract-related inquiries, and acts as legal liaison for business units.
- Reviews existing agreements to identify information pertinent to legal review of new documents.
- Assists department staff with various contract related projects and handles all administrative aspects of contract processing.
- Updates, maintains, and ensures the accuracy of an internal contract information database
- Bachelor s degree and at least two years of experience in a related field required
- Ability to analyze and evaluate contracts from multiple perspectives legal, risk, compliance, finance, etc. to identify potential issues.
- Ability to define problems, organize relevant information, establish facts, and draw and defend valid conclusions.
- Solid organizational skills; can manage multiple competing priorities while achieving results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to interact effectively with all levels in a large corporate organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of applications.
- Ability to be a team player and to work independently on matters within the position.
Schedule: Monday through Friday: 8:00 – 5:00 PM Pay rate: $28-30/hr.
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.