To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Centralia, IL 62801
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Centralia, IL
Posted 22 days ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Plant Controller in Centralia, Rhode Island (RI).
The Plant Controller reports to the Finance Manager and will provide financial leadership to the client's business decision making with the aim of maximizing long-term value, cash flows and shareholder return. The ideal candidate will have three to five years in an Accounting/Finance role and will provide accurate and timely financial reporting to ensure we meet our business objectives. In addition, this position will offer the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to analyze data, provide management with a fair assessment of key projects including how we can optimize it in a way that helps to generate superior business results for the company. They will also support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards.
- Analysis of month end results, P&L and balance sheet including variance analysis
- Develop month end results package for the plant to present to senior management
- Support monthly close including balance sheet reconciliation and accurate revenue and expense oversight
- Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
- Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
- Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
- Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
- Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business related field required
- ERP systems experience required (i.e. SAP, Oracle, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills are preferred
- Prior Plant Controller experience required
- Cost Accounting experience required
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.