Home Training Coordinator, RN
American Renal Associates (ARA) is looking for a motivated registered nurse who is looking to empower their patients through education and encouragement. With your program-solving and critical thinking skills, you will have the chance to give your patients the capacity to perform their dialysis treatments at home and offer them a chance to be in charge of their lifestyle and free time with the help of your teammates. Sign on bonus up to $15K.
Why choose American Renal Associates:
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Flexible schedule, Monday through Friday
* Annual raises significantly above the industry standard
* Salaries above the industry average with NO PAY CAPS
* Generous PTO package- your current experience will be honored in your accrual
* Extensive regional support with equally motivated, friendly, and skilled nurses
* Upward mobility within the company
* Educating prospective patients on how a home dialysis modality can offer comfort and freedom
* Training patients on their chosen home dialysis modality; peritoneal or home hemodialysis
* Collaborating with a Nephrologist to come up with treatment plans that best works for the patient
* Educational workshops to keep the team up to date on the latest technologies and evidence based practices
* Following your patients' conditions and lab results to ensure safety and success of their chosen modality
* Rotating on-call with the help of an answering service to help patients when office is closed
What do you need?
* Registered Professional Nurse with current state licensure
* 12 months of experience in nursing
* Additional 3 months of experience with specific modality
* Valid Driver's License
* Current CPR certification
* Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
* The ability to reach and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to speak effectively with clients and fellow state members.
* The desire to make a positive impact on your patients' and their families lives
American Renal Associates (ARA) is one of the largest dialysis service providers in the United States. We provide quality patient care to patients suffering from the most advanced state of chronic kidney disease, known as End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). We continue to expand our network of dialysis centers and improve more lives each year. Apply to become part of a team who is focused on quality patient care!
Equal Opportunity Employer: American Renal Associates LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. All qualified applicants we receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Basic Life Support
- Evidence Based Practice