GlobalFoundries is a leading full-service semiconductor foundry providing a unique combination of design, development, and fabrication services to some of the world’s most inspired technology companies. With a global manufacturing footprint spanning three continents, GlobalFoundries makes possible the technologies and systems that transform industries and give customers the power to shape their markets. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to MTS Integration Engineering.
Summary of Role:
GlobalFoundries Fab 9 is seeking professionals to support our 200mm semiconductor manufacturing and development facility in Essex Junction, VT. The core responsibilities of this team involve ownership of process integration of semiconductor devices; monitoring performance and driving improvements related to technology yield, Cp/Cpk of inline and electrical parameters, defectivity, and more. The ideal candidate can demonstrate a technical understanding of semiconductor principles and an understanding of a balanced scorecard approach to develop, sustain, and improve semiconductor technologies with quality, cost, and delivery all considered.
Essential Responsibilities Include:
- Complete ownership of a technology integration module including identification and prioritization of projects, coordination of tasks with the module team, leadership of experiments and support for hardware disposition.
- Sustaining and improving manufacturing technologies by ensuring product quality, reducing defectivity, improving process stability (Cp/Cpk), and increasing processing efficiency.
- Detecting line issues through data analysis and driving appropriate containment and resolution in a timely manner to limit the impact to yield and delivery.
- Driving cost reductions through expense reduction, line and test yield improvement, and efficiency improvements.
- Collaborating with technology development and process module teams to implement best practices into new technologies during development and qualification.
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing or a related discipline
- 5 years of Semiconductor Manufacturing experience
- Master's Degree in Science, Math, Engineering, Semiconductor Manufacturing, or a related discipline
- Excellent structured problem solving and knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles
- Lab or pre-professional experience in semiconductor processing
- Understanding and knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with diverse teams, customers, as well as internal and external partners
- Strong leadership and communication skills
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to MTS Integration Engineering and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer with GlobalFoundries is conditioned upon the successful completion of pre-employment conditions, as applicable, and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Effective January 4, 2022, GlobalFoundries will require all US employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment. GlobalFoundries will follow the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) definition of fully vaccinated and will require proof of vaccination. Anyone unable to be vaccinated, either because of a sincerely held religious belief or a medical condition or disability that prevents them from being vaccinated, will have the opportunity to submit an accommodation request.
GlobalFoundries is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GlobalFoundries goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
- Data Analysis
- Design Of Experiments
- Hardworking And Dedicated