To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Edmond, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vice President, Marketing
Heartland Payment Systems • Edmond, OK
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Product and Marketing, this position is responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined revenue-generating marketing strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. This position is also responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all marketing functions to achieve the company objectives of revenue growth, profitability, and visibility, while ensuring a consistent marketing message and brand position consistent with corporate objectives. This individual will show a proven ability to lead a revenue producing, lead generating marketing organization that ensures accountability for results.
- Create, manage, coordinate and execute all marketing strategies and implement tactical plans that meet and exceed company expectations for revenue growth
- Develop unique value propositions, partnerships as well as call-to-action advertising targeted toward key customer segments and targeted verticals
- Lead and manage Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Sales Enablement, Online Marketing, Trade Show and Event Marketing and Creative Services
- Achieve targeted results and ensure timely and effective execution of marketing tactics and programs
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Conduct and analyze market research to determine competitiveness
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of the marketing department and implement improvements as required
- Establish Executive View Dashboard for visibility of KPIs and ROI marketing metrics
- Identify, interpret, and capitalize on marketing trends
- Manage a multi-million dollar marketing budget with clear KPIs and metrics for ROI
- Coach, mentor, and raise the team's ability to deliver and exceed expectations while creating opportunities for succession talent
- Research and analyze economic trends, buying habits and the demographic characteristics of consumers, their tastes and preferences for company products and those of competitors
- Work closely with Product, Sales and senior executives to create demand and recognition for the Company and its products
- 10 years with 5 years in progressive Marketing roles at the senior management level
- University degree or college diploma in business, MBA preferred
- A track record of performance in meeting targets and objectives
- Extensive experience in digital marketing and lead generation
- Customer-Centric Content Marketing
- Strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a customer-centric philosophy for marketing
- Creative, yet pragmatic approach to marketing
- Respectful and outstanding leadership skills that motivates team to exceed expectations
- The ability to articulate a vision and strategy in a way that inspires and motivates a team and focuses their energy on achieving business goals
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.