Home Instead of Somerset County is looking for a Business Office Coordinator to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We are looking for a caring, compassionate, outgoing, and organized individual to perform a variety of clerical and billing duties. This role focuses on customer service, teamwork, and collaboration. Join a fun team that works closely together to provide excellent care for seniors.
This is a Part Time position of 15-20 hours per week.
Home Instead offers unique benefits that includes:
- Flexible Schedule/Work Life Balance
- Competitive wages
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off
- Be a part of an award-winning team! Home Instead was named 'Forbes Best in NJ Employer 2020!
- Setting up new clients in billing system
- Submitting documents and follow up with Long Term Care Insurance companies
- Processing client billing (mailing/emailing invoices)
- Handling client/family billing questions
- Answer incoming calls from caregivers, clients, and new prospects looking for care
- Accounts Receivable/Collections
- Accounts Payable
- Ordering office supplies
- Maintaining budgets
- High School Graduation or equivalent
- One year of related business experience
- Minimum one year of related office experience in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and function as a strong team player
- Must possess an upbeat, friendly, and positive personality.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks
- Ability to think outside the box
- Have a “can do attitude” with a knack for problem solving
- Must have the ability to work independently and maintain confidentiality of information
Find out more about Home Instead at www.homeinstead.com/596.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration and will be treated throughout their employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or any other protected class status under applicable law. Additional testing for the presence of illegal drugs in your body is required prior to employment.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.