CFS Technology has been contacted by a longtime client that has a long term need for a talented Sr. Software Engineer.
CFS Technology works hard and diligently on your behalf to make certain that your next career move is the best choice you have made.
This is a unique position working alongside a tight knit team. Each day will be different as you work alongside with others and solo to assist your clients in their IT needs. You will be working in a PC and Mac environment.
About the Client
Our client works in federal and commercial markets, implementing cutting edge aerospace and technology solutions.
Client also offers a flexible hybrid work schedule and a fast-paced, strong team-oriented work environment.
Lucrative benefits package, and tight knit team.
As a Software Engineer you will play an integral part within our client's Information Technology Department. This position will be responsible for constant system upgrades, and overseeing all backend systems and upgrades.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Design and implement complex signal processing solutions
- Research and develop machine learning algorithms
- Analyze, test, and develop Java documentation code for new and existing capabilities
- Troubleshooting and bug fixes as needed
- Other software engineer duties
We are looking for a strong Software Engineer with a degree in Computer Science and experience in multiple programming languages.
Specific requirements for this position include:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Strong Java and C++ programming skills
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Agile and SDLC process
- Experience with software design in cameras, gimbals, and radars a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization
CFS Technology is the only Bethesda based, IT dedicated search practice. We provide technology specialists on a temporary and permanent basis across a broad range of industries. We work closely with our clients to better understand their specific needs, which ensures that each placement we do is the absolute best.
- Agile Methodology
- C++ (Programming Language)
- Information Technology
- Java (Programming Language)