The warehouse technician is responsible for incoming raw/packaging material inspection and sampling. Disposition of materials based on QA management disposition notice. Clean and maintain the QA sampling booth. Follow and adhere to SOP pertaining to warehouse. JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform inspection of incoming materials prior to sampling.
• Receipt of materials in SAP system.
• Loading/Unloading of materials.
• Sample materials and follow appropriate documentation.
• Submit samples to QC laboratory for testing.
• Affix disposition labels.
• Maintain and return inventory history card-based material disposition status.
• Assist in opening DEA vault.
• Staging of material for dispensing.
• Removal/Storage of material in proper location .
• Performing inventories in warehouse.OTHER or ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform any, and all additional tasks relating to warehouse operations as requested.
Requirements Experience & Education
• High School Diploma or Associate Degree.
• 1-2 years' experience in pharmaceutical/food industry.Knowledge & Skills
• Background in cGMP compliance within the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry is required.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and reprioritize tasks, as required.
• Flexible and able to adapt to company growth and evolving responsibilities.Working conditions
- Warehouse environment.
- The physical exertion of this position is medium to heavy work.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Lift to 25-50 pounds.
- May be required repetitive/sustained stooping and bending frequently.
- Walk frequently.
- May work in a controlled environment requiring special gowning and wear protective clothing over the head, face, hands, feet, and body.
- Will need to remove all make-up, jewelry, contact lenses, nail polish and artificial fingernails while in the manufacturing and dispensing operation.
- Work around moving equipment and machinery in a warehouse or manufacturing environment.
- May work or be assigned to a different shift.
- Required to work 5 days a week, 10-hour days, availability after hours, on weekends and holidays.
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Pharmaceutical Production
- Regulatory Compliance