To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
9801 Reisterstown Road
Baltimore, MD 21117
- MileOne Automotive
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Sales Management Opportunities
MileOne Autogroup • Baltimore, MD
Posted 1 month ago
TAKE YOUR AUTOMOTIVE MANAGEMENT CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH HERITAGE AUTOGROUP!
Heritage, a part of the growing MileOne Autogroup, is now hiring General Sales Managers, New Car Sales Managers and Pre-Owned Sales Managers for our high volume Baltimore area dealerships. Business is booming and Heritage stores get more than its fair share in every brand: new and used.
We are looking for career driven and proven leaders in the industry for our new and used car operations. Local, Mid-Atlantic candidates are preferred.
- Competitive income above industry standards, around 200k and up!
- Company vehicle or Demo Allowance paid monthly
- State of the art CRM, Inventory management & Internet tools
- Five straight years of growth in our sales departments
- Part of the largest dealership group in the Mid-Atlantic with great opportunities for advancement
- Area growth that gives us a great opportunity in both new and used cars sales
- Second to none internet resources at your disposal
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
- 6+ years in the Automotive industry with increasing responsibility in a high volume brand
- Must have previous Sales Management experience in a dealership, F&I Manager and/or Used Car Sales Management experience is a plus!
- High energy and positive work ethic
- Ability to train and motivate
- Must be able to manage a large sales staff with big inventories
- Must have strong computer skills and knowledge of how the internet is driving our business
- Needs to maintain a high energy level
- Must be able to lead by example
We believe that taking care of employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families' succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
MileOne Autogroup is dedicated to actively helping our communities, we have raised millions through local and national charities. For more information, visit our website MileOneJobs.com and click "Why MileOne".
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.