Home Care - Homemaker - PRN - Advent Health - Waterman, FL
Location - 100% travel to patients home in Waterman surrounding areas
Provides assistance in the home with housekeeping. Does not provide hands on care
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintains home in optimum state of cleanliness and safety depending on family resources.
• Meal preparation.
• Grocery shopping or other errands as needed.
• Care of children if necessary.
• Reports to Registered Nurse Case Manager any incidents or problems related to work or to the Client/family.
• Documents care provided.
• May stabilize client when walking, standing, or sitting.
• Provides companionship and escort services to client.
• Participates in staff meetings, in-services, and case conferences as appropriate.
• Compliant with Infection Control Practices.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Documented training as required for agency state licensure; this training may be provided by the agency.
• Compliance with agency requirements listed for employment under the Policy and Procedure Application and Acceptance.
• Ability to understand the needs of the client to which they are assigned and recognize those conditions, which need to be reported to the Registered Nurse Case Manager.
• Must be able to read and write in English language.
• Valid Florida drivers license and safe driving record.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
• High school diploma
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.