To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Meade, MD
- Karleigh Chavez
- Phone: 7032701540 x6151
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Information Technology Consultant (Secret Cleared)
ECS Federal, LLC • Fort Meade, MD
Posted 2 months ago
ECS is seeking a Information Technology Consultant to work in our Ft. Meade, MD office. Please Note: This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Manages and implements large, complex information technology systems.
- Advising senior executives on effective utilization of information technology systems and reengineering to meet business objectives.
- Identify user requirements and describe services available or refer inquiries to other staff within installation.
- Provides technical support of a limited scope to users and assist them in defining and solving computing problems within well-defined areas of responsibility.
- Assists in preparing documentation of supported products for other staff members and users.
- Assists in preparing user training materials and conduct training sessions as assigned. Perform programming tasks of limited scope to assist users.
- MA/MS in a technical discipline with at least 15 years of experience
- DoD Active Secret clearance
- Experienced in advising senior executives on effective utilization of information technology systems and reengineering to meet business objectives.
- Expert knowledge of and skill in applying information technology systems design, development, testing, installation, operations, management, and maintenance concepts and methods sufficient to provide products/services that support business requirements.
- Ability to plan, design, develop, and integrate network systems consistent with existing or planned network infrastructures.
- Effective time management, documentation, and organizational skills.
- Possess superior communication skills (both verbal and written) inclusive of strong presentation skills.
- Skilled in detailed requirements gathering, interpretation and analysis.
- Demonstrated multi-tasking ability, analytical skills, problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery and customer service is mandatory.
- Experience working at the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
- Working knowledge of and/or familiarity with the DISA Gateway Computer Network Defense (CND) mission and its critical components (Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS), Filter List Manager (FLM), Web Content Filtering (WCF), Enterprise E-mail Security Gateway (EEMSG), and Gateway Lab systems.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.