To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Food & Beverage Manager - New York Hilton Midtown
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • US-Nationwide
Posted 9 days ago
The New York Hilton Midtown is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager to join their team! We are looking for a high energy F&B professional to join this amazing operation at the largest hotel in New York City! Located in the heart of Midtown, this hotel offers 1,929 rooms, 150,000 square feet of meeting space and multiple outlets.
A Food & Beverage Manager for New York Hilton Midtown directs and organizes the activities of the Food & Beverage department to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service. Plans and directs the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation. Implements effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs. Ensures compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards. Helps ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service. Interviews, trains, supervises, counsels, schedules and evaluates staff.
What will I be doing?
As a Food & Beverage Manager, you will direct and organize the activities of all food & beverage outlets to maintain the high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Plan and direct the functions of administration and planning of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs.
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards.
- Help ensure high standards of food and beverage quality, service and marketing to maximize profits and ensure outstanding customer service.
- Interview, train, supervise, counsel, schedule and evaluate staff.
- Minimum 2 (two) years of Food & Beverage experience
- Minimum 3 (three) years Food & Beverage supervisory experience
- Minimum 1 (one) year management experience with a staff of 25+ employees
- Knowledge about Food & Beverage services including all wines, beers, spirits, cocktails, hot beverages, other non-alcoholic beverages, cuisines, accompaniments and the overall enhancing of the dining experience
- Ability to work in face pace work environment balancing priorities
- Ability to bend/stoop/walk/push/pull 50 lbs with or without reason accommodation
- Ability to work 10 (ten) hour shift walking/standing with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work flexible schedule to include nights, weekends and holidays
- Experience managing a unionized workplace
- Hospitality degree
- 3 (three)+ years Hotel Food & Beverage Management experience
- 2 (two)+ years managing within a hotel property with multiple food and beverage outlets
- A proven track record of leading and developing an engaged team
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!