To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alamance, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Law Enforcement Licensed Crisis Clinician, Alamance
RHA Health Services • Alamance, NC
Posted 14 days ago
We are looking for talented individuals who share our dedication to the people we serve and support. RHA is dedicated to supporting people as they strive for increasing independence, personal growth and opportunities in their communities. The guiding principle of RHA is that every person is unique and, therefore, every path to independence, recovery and wellness is unique. Our approach to care puts the needs of the people and communities we serve at the center of every decision.
Calling all compassionate and caring behavioral health licensed professionals who are looking to partner with a community based service provider offering mental health and substance abuse services where individuals live and work. RHA Behavioral Health Services is looking for dedicated Behavioral Health Team Leaders to lead an interdisciplinary healthcare team providing support to individuals in residential, school, workplace and community settings.
In this dynamic and rewarding role, there is an emphasis on creating interventions that are strength-based and focused on promoting recovery, symptom reduction, increased coping skills, and achievement of the highest level of functioning for the client in the community. If you’re looking for an opportunity to truly make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve then consider RHA Behavioral Health Services where we put people first!
Behavioral Health Team Leaders Serve as the primary team leader supporting individuals with Mental Health or Substance Abuse Issues in residential, school, workplace and community settings. Coordinates and monitors the array of services and supports identified in each person’s Person Centered Plan.
Additional responsibilities of the Behavioral Health Specialist include:
- Facilitating relationships and serving as a link between the company, parents, guardians, local agencies and the community
- Minimizing the negative effects of psychiatric symptoms or substance dependence that interfere with the recipient’s daily living and personal development, providing supportive counseling
- Supporting the client in the development of various skill building activities, including: daily and community living skills, socialization skills, adaptation skills, and behavior and anger management
- Participating in a first responder on-call system available to consumers and/or his/her natural support network on a 24/7/365 basis; coordinates “first response" resources according to consumer need and the PCP
- Performing Case Management functions of linking and arranging for services and referrals
- Working closely with other clinical/professional staff to maintain communication and providing feedback, standardizing procedures and expediting PCP implementation
- Ensuring that all initial and reauthorizations for services occur in a timely fashion
- Monitoring utilization of service to ensure that it is effective, appropriate, and within the limits set forth in both rule, PCP, and the service authorization
- Coordinating transition to another level/type of care for the client
Our ideal Team Leader is a licensed professional who is an excellent communicator and listener with strong therapeutic skills who works well as part of an interdisciplinary team and runs open and productive therapy sessions. You must also excel at behavioral interviewing techniques to uncover service user needs and be able to anticipate these needs.
Additional requirements for the Licensed Professional include:
- Graduate degree in Counseling or a related field
- Valid licensure to provide mental/behavioral healthcare in the state of North Carolina
- Licenses include LCAS, LPC, and LCSW
- Minimum 2 years experience working with individuals with mental and/or behavioral health issues that includes writing person-centered plans, conducting effective group therapy and providing mental health diagnoses
- General working knowledge of the human services delivery system in North Carolina
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Ability to lift between 20 and 50 pounds and meet the physical requirements of performing CPR and therapeutic holds
- Employee supervisory experience preferred
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) preferred
The greatest benefit of a career at RHA is the difference you make in the lives of our service users. Our holistic person-centered approach and focus on quality assurance, respected across North Carolina and throughout the Human Services industry supports our reputation for innovative programs and positive outcomes.
RHA Behavioral Health Services offers a competitive compensation and benefits package to eligible employees that are aimed at supporting your health and wellness, financial planning, work-life balance, and protection from the unexpected.
The comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full time employees includes:
- Competitive compensation program including regular performance feedback and coaching
- Healthcare insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Voluntary Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Telemed and Pharmacy Insurance, Health Advocate service which assists employees find doctors, schedule appointments, estimate costs, answer medical/prescription questions, resolve medical claims issues and basically does the leg-work for employees
- Offering free diabetic medication and supplies
- 401(k) retirement savings program with Wells Fargo
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Extensive Wellness Programs including company paid scholarships for healthy weight management and nicotine cessation, several wellness challenges and rewards through the year.
- Free Annual Health Screening and wellness coaching event.
- Discounted medical premiums for nicotine free employees.
- Free CPR, first aid and job specific training opportunities
Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of the people that you serve!
If you are ready to make a difference in the lives of people we serve and support apply to join the team today.