Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
TacMobile provides a full suite of Command and Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) capabilities to support MPRF operations. TacMobile provides a full suite of C4I capabilities for expeditionary operation in varying and austere conditions. MTOCs support MPRF Secondary Deployment Sites. TacMobile equipment is integrated within a suitable structure at a forward airfield, typically outside the United States (U.S.). If a functional building is not available, then MTOC operates within air-transportable temporary shelters with organic environmental control and mobile power solutions. Transportable satellite communications gear provides network and telephone connectivity.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
FILLING THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON FUNDING
MINIMUM SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Degree Requirements: BSCS, BSCE, BSCIS, BSEE, BSSE, BS Mathematics
• Certifications Required: Security +
• The ability to lead disparate groups to a common goal is required
• Both written and verbal communications skills are required
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Experience leading diverse teams of software developers
• 5 + years leading software development projects
• 5-8+ years of software development experience
• Experience with deployment on Apache and Tomcat web servers
• 5+ of application development in Java, C, C++ and C#
• MS Database experience, experience with SQL
• Experience with XML
• Ability to update and commit source code to a GIT repository
• Experience with Rational Jazz Team Concert
• Experience with Jira
• Experience with Design Patterns, MVC, Laravel
• Experience with Static and Dynamic code analysis
• Experience in Scrum and Agile development is a plus
• Must be able to travel occasionally (20% year avg.) in support of systems fielding at U.S. military installations; mostly within US
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience with Hadoop, Kafka, Ansible, Go (Golang), Cassandra or Accumulo is a plus
• Experience with Linux command line interface, bash scripting, and cronjobs are a plus
• Experience with Virtual Machines, such as virt-manager, VMWare Player, or VirtualBox
• Experience with the DISA STIGS to include the Application Security Development STIG
• Experience with code analyzers
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE DoD SECRET CLEARANCE
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Java (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
C++ (Programming Language)
C (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)