You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Physical Therapist Grand Rapids Inpatient/Outpatient Resource
*Join our amazing Rehabilitation Team. Resource team members provide coverage within our spaces, working variable shifts and hours based on business needs*
*Multiple opportunities in both our inpatient and outpatient settings with opportunity to cross train to to other locations*
Please apply to this posting to discuss areas of interest and opportunities to begin an impactful career in healthcare with us!
This is an opportunity to speak with a recruiter about positions of interest. You are also encouraged to apply for specific positions here at Spectrum Health.
- Performs evaluation procedures to assess the level of disability with regard to scope of practice, goals and a plan of treatment, and to make appropriate recommendations.
- Provides a treatment program and education to restore and return maximal function to the patient. Assesses effectiveness of treatment and modifies goals / treatment methods, as needed to meet changing needs.
- Documents evaluation and treatment of each patient in compliance with department standards, medical-legal and reimbursement procedures.
- Instructs and trains other rehabilitation staff, nursing, other medical personnel and students regarding patient needs and rehabilitation services.
- Participates in ongoing process improvement, patient satisfaction initiatives/improvement, program development and marketing activities.
- Demonstrates productivity as indicated by department standard.
- Improves skill areas as demonstrated by applying continuing education in-services, participating in competencies in applicable areas, and developing new concepts of patient care and additional skills with various population groups.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent from an accredited physical therapy program (Required)
- Master's Degree (Preferred)
- 6 months of relevant experience (Preferred)
- Physical Therapist - STATE_MI State of Michigan Upon Hire (Required)
- Driver's License - STATE_MI State of Michigan Home Care Business Lines Upon Hire (Required)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) - AHA American Heart Association or Basic Life Support (BLS) - ARC American Red Cross within 90 Days of Hire (Required)
Primary LocationSITE - Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital - 100 Michigan St - Grand Rapids
Department NameResource Rehab
Employment TypePart time
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Weekly Scheduled Hours0.04
Hours of Work
CURRENT SPECTRUM HEALTH TEAM MEMBERS – Please apply through Find Jobs from your Workday team member account. This career site is for Non-Spectrum Health team members only.
Spectrum Health is committed to providing a safe environment for our team members, patients, visitors and community. That is why we require a drug-free workplace and various vaccinations as a requirement for employment.
Spectrum Health grants equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, religion, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected category.
An interconnected, collaborative culture where all are encouraged to bring their whole selves to work, is vital to the health of our organization. As a health system, we advocate for equity as we care for our patients, our communities, and each other. From workshops that develop cultural intelligence, to our inclusion resource groups for people to find community and empowerment at work, we are dedicated to ongoing resources that advance our values of diversity, equity, and inclusion in all that we do. We invite those that share in our commitment to join our team.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request assistance in completing the application process by calling
- Adaptive Equipments
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Health Care
- Medical Direction
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: AC09-19021_R62608
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.