To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1 Technology Parkway South
Norcross, GA 30092
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Acadia-Healthcare • Norcross, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Under the direction to the Director of Plant Operations and the Dietary Supervisor, cook is responsible for preparing, working with and delivering food according to the nutritional needs of the patient/resident, loading/unloading supplies, storing food/supplies, preparing salad bar; meal preparation, providing food and customer service to patients, residents, and personnel while maintaining high standards of quality, sanitation and safety.
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures. Previous prep or line cook experience.
- Professional communication skills are required. Ability to take direction. Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure. Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
- License/Qualifications: Food Handlers permit preferred must be able to work days, some evenings, weekends and some holidays.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand basic cooking directions.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle details.
- Experience that demonstrates effective management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees and public officials.