Securitas is hiring an elite team of Flex Officers in Duluth, MN ready and willing to save the day!
If you are everyone's go to guy or gal, if you can be counted on with only a moment's notice, if you are willing to cover any site at all times then you are ready to join this legion of Super Officers!
Please read the following information and if interested utilize the links provided to complete an online application.
The Flex Officer program intends to showcase Securitas USA's finest security officers and attempts to promote Security Officer Development and training.
Ideally, Flex Officers will gain a broad and specialized knowledge of various high profile posts.
Flex Officers will be evaluated for leadership and further growth potential.
Strong and reliable performance as a Flex Officer will earn the Security Officer consideration for assignment to supervisory or other leadership posts.
Ideally, Flex Officers will develop career paths to further growth within the Company.
Flex Officer Program Objectives:
- Staff new accounts until permanent Security Officers can be hired.
- Provide security for short-term special events.
- Fill in for officers while on vacation/sick/no call-no show.
Typical Flex Officer Activities:
- Support staffing requirements at accounts during shortages due to vacations, call-offs, no shows, suspensions, holidays, etc.
- Assist in start-ups at new accounts to include: working the site, writing post orders and training checklists and training newly assigned permanent Security Officers.
- Work special security assignments as required.
- Expect to work on weekends and holidays with limited notice, and work during "high need" periods.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone) and transportation (public or private).
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation Knowledge of or ability to learn security operations and procedures.
- Must possess and maintain a neat and professional appearance.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
TO APPLY: Submit a resume!