$50000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Robert Half Finance and Accounting is looking for practical Accounting Manager candidates with a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. Would you like to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts? To succeed in this Accounting Manager role with a burgeoning, innovative company, you will need to take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Troy, Michigan area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
If this role sounds like a position you are interested in, for immediate consideration contact Sean Robinson at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Ext: 48128 or email Email blocked - click to apply
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Command sufficient knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Lead and supervise the accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure close deadlines are met
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- CPA/MBA preferred
-Someone who wants out of a larger CPA firm and wants to become a more well rounding accountant
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Excel
- 7+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Proven technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Standard Accounting Practices