Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Application Order Engineer
in our Tualatin, OR
location. Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment. [ Link removed ] Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Order Engineer is responsible for the interpretation of customer specifications, drawings, and power system requirements as they apply to Power Quality Metering products and will issue concise instructions via engineering systems to electrical/mechanical design and materials.
- Develop electrical and mechanical bill of material, elevation views, layout views, control schematics, network diagrams, and elementary drawings for customer specified equipment.
- Works pro-actively with project managers, sales support team and designers to assure that order objectives regarding specification compliance, local requirements, system cost, schedule and design quality are met.
- Identifies critical technical and design issues and problems, identifies corrective actions, and follows through to completion.
- Works effectively with manufacturing personnel to resolve problems encountered during the assembly process.
- Manages the development of customer specific technical documentation per Schneider Electric design requirements.
- Occasional travel to customer sites to support commissioning or other service activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Perl (Programming Language)
Vbscript (Visual Basic Scripting Edition)