$50000.00 to $70000.00 yearly
Full Time Account Manager opportunity located on the north side of Indianapolis.
Provide superior sales support and serve as an interface between client/employee/carrier(s) for installation of products and service related communications. Customer Service Agent (CSA) will serve by performing the following duties:
1. Serve as client day-to-day client contact for questions and issues.
2. Ensure proper handling and resolution of client issues, problems and concerns, using resources and other employees available to complete task as needed.
3. Assist in introducing, acquiring and retaining accounts.
4. Receive customer requests by telephone, email and fax, analyze requests, and provide information requested within a reasonable period of time.
5. Preserve and strengthen relationships with clients through good communication and customer service.
6. Maintain constant and open communication lines between the CSA, Administrative and all staff.
7. Timely notification to Commercial Lines Team Leader of any sensitive issues happening with their clients.
8. Assist with reviewing proposal materials
Please send all resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
Associate's Degree or related experience
Property & Causality License
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Canadian Standards Association