To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairlawn, VA 24141
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
The CSI Companies • Fairlawn, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The CSI Companies is currently seeking a Contract Controller with one of our clients in Radford, Virginia. Please review description and requirements below. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding team!
Our client is seeking candidates that can interview and get started immediately. All candidates must complete and pass a Background check, drug screening, and other health screenings if required.
Because The CSI Companies is a cut above the typical staffing firm, we understand that an attractive benefits package is an important aspect of recruiting above-average W-2 contractors to serve our clients. Our benefits package includes weekly pay, direct deposit availability, multiple healthcare plans to include vision, dental, disability options, 401K and holiday and paid time off.
• A Bachelor’s degree preferred in Accounting.
• To have a minimum of 5 years of cost accounting experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong accounting knowledge and aptitude including solid understanding of general ledger and cost accounting concepts and techniques
• To have computer skills with Microsoft Office products and ERP experience, Baan or LN preferred.
• To have the ability to be a strong team player, with a willingness to contribute with the goal of continually improving the operations as well as the group.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated team/relationship building skills.
A/BS degree in the field of Accounting/Finance/Business. Cost Accounting background is a plus.