WESTLAKE WARRIOR | ACCOUNT SPECIALIST II (90 DAY COLLECTIONS)
90 day collectors will be in charge of handling accounts that have fallen over three payment past due. They will need to contact customer via phone and skip trace in order to locate customers that are difficult to get a hold of. The agent will have a monthly goal that needs to be reached. Agent will need to incorporate several skiptrace techniques as well as negotiation skills in order to cure accounts. Agent will also have to use his/her skiptrace knowledge in order to locate collateral and work closely with repossession agent.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collect accounts that past due three or more payments.
- Bring delinquency down in set queue
- Call customer that are past due three payments
- Skip trace in order to locate customers that are delinquent and collateral
- Make arrangements and negotiate with delinquent accounts to bring current.
- Agent will need to be able to handle high volume calls in a high stress environment
- Work 20 or more accounts on a daily basis
- Analyze accounts for possible repossession
- Work with repossession agent in order to secure collateral
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILL & LICENSES:
- Extensive Skiptrace Knowledge
- Negotiation skills
- Windows and PC knowledgeable
- 10 key
- Type 45wpm Plus
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Professional phone skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Backend subprime auto collections
- Or 5+ years of backend auto collections
- GED or equivalent
MACHINES, OFFICE EQUIPMENT & SOFTWARE:
- Microsoft office
- Insight collect
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.