To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Wales, PA 19477
- Gail Robilliard
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Data Management Assistant
Kelly Scientific Resources • North Wales, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Kelly Services has an opening for a Clinical Data Management Assistant for a 1.5-year assignment in Springhouse, PA. Candidates must have demonstrated experience performing clinical data management activities such as reviewing eCRFs, checking study timelines, data transfer agreements, query tracking/resolution, data reconciliation. LIMS experience a plus but training will be provided. This is an on-site position, not remote, all work will be done onsite in Springhouse. Responsibilities may include:
- General data entry in Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)
- Upload sample metadata
- Make updates to sample information based on reconciliation feedback
- Generate status reports for data cleaning activities, and issues, relative to planned bioanalysis dates for multiple clinical studies, and/or for multiple external service providers
- Create data transfer agreements per departmental guidelines
- Review sample and data flow specifications documents from internal groups and Central
- Laboratories for studies where Biologics Development Sciences will be conducting bioanalyses
- Ownership of clinical studies
- Define studies in LIMS for clinical studies so that samples can be receipted and analyzed.
- Request samples for analysis
- Work with external parties to coordinate sample shipment schedules Work with external parties to reconcile sample information
- Deliver analysis results to external parties
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years' demonstrated clinical data management activity experience
- Ability to get up-to-speed quickly
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration! Perks of being a Kelly employee:
- Weekly electronic pay
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses though Kelly Learning center
- Group rate insurance options available immediate upon hire*
- Service bonus plan and holiday pay*
- Online application system
- Never an applicant fee
•perks to be received upon meeting eligibility requirements
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.