Anixter offers the industry’s most extensive portfolio of products, services and solutions for the Public Power and Investor-owned Utilities markets. We offer value-added solutions — including industry leading technology, inventory management and after-hours emergency and storm supply — all designed to make our customers more successful. Our continued growth has created a need for a full time Sr Financial Analyst position in our Orlando, FL office. If you want to become a part of our winning team, we want to hear from you.
Provide consistent, relevant, and accurate data analysis and recommendation in order to guide and improve financial decisions.
• Serves as a financial partner to internal business customers
• Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses to industry / company benchmarks
• Prepares complex financial models to analyze profitability of new and existing customers
• Performs monthly compensation calculations and corresponding accounting journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
• Prepares, reviews, solicits input on annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Analyzes and provides thoughtful explanation on financial variances
• Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications / calculation methods
• May accompany Manager to meetings to assist with presentations
• Provides input on policies and procedures
• Participates in department and interdepartmental projects. May serve as Team Lead; May train Analysts
• Performs other duties as assigned
We are looking for candidates with:
• 3-5 years of financial analysis and accounting experience.
• Bachelor's degree or certification in finance, accounting, or related field is required.
• Experience with data analysis in large distribution businesses is preferred.
• Experience in acquiring and manipulating data within large multi-system enterprise environments.
• Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
• Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
We offer an excellent pay and benefits that includes:
▪ Excellent medical, dental, life and disability insurances
▪ 401(k) with company match
▪ Tuition assistance
▪ Paid holidays and vacation
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times
URL blocked - click to apply
Use Statistical Method